We pride ourselves in specialising in custom-crafted bites of fun. Our cake pops and cookies have been the talk of the town at parties across Sydney!
Our cake pops
Not all cake pops are made equal. The recipes are made specially for cake pops, and not made with cake off-cuts. The specially formulated recipe ensures that the cakes are moist, rich and delectable but not sticky or gummy. The cake pops are hand rolled so you get a bigger portion that presents better. After handling tens of thousands of cake pops, we know our babies like the back of our hand. After all, experience is the best teacher. Additionally, because we specialise in cake pops, we enjoy better economies of scale and can offer bulk discounts on large corporate orders. We have experience catering for thousands of cake pops in a single event. Corporate clients have included NAB, BPAY, Sydney SEALIFE Aquarium, Wacoal, Oroton Group, Fuji Xerox, Sydney Theatre Co and The University of Western Sydney.
Cookies are extremely versatile. We pride ourselves on being able to match to your theme or logo to a T! We offer hand-piped royal icing cookies or fondant topped biscuits, with a variety of packaging options.
Five years ago, I stumbled upon photos of cake pops, and was enamoured by how cake could be shaped to make almost anything. The possibilities were boundless, and I liked the idea of a never-ending challenge! Since then, I have baked, and rolled and dipped my way to thousands of cake pops and have amassed a portfolio of hundreds of designs, but I’m happy to say, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
I have demonstrated at craft fairs and cake guilds, and regularly run classes on cake pops and cookie decorating. Most recently, I was invited to contribute an article on cake pops to the Australian Cake Decorating Network’s cake magazine. In my ‘past life’, I was a journalist and a magazine editor, as well as oversaw events related to the publication. My experience in the printing and publications industry has helped me develop great attention to detail, and an ability to judge what’s pleasing to the eye.
- I take a no frills approach. You get quality cake pops and cookies but you don’t pay for what you don’t need. You can add on extras, like tags and packaging, but it’s entirely optional. The cost is the same whether you are ordering for your child’s birthday party, a wedding or a commercial event.
- I place my priorities on the quality of the food. I am a registered baker and have a Food Safety Supervisor certificate.
- I tell it like it is. Honesty is the best policy, and if I think the pop won’t travel well, or certain elements of a proposed design won’t taste good, I’ll say so.
- I appreciate both fun and nutrition. These goods are made exactly the same way I make them for my own kids (and they are often my taste testers or happy consumers of my rejects) – each batch is freshly baked with free range eggs, permeate-free milk and Australian butter.
- And at the end of the day, it’s all about smiles. I love parties. I love the happiness, the goodwill, the fun. I love it when people tell me the buzz my goods created.
“A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness“